Partner with Us to Give Your Clients and Patients the Weight Wellness 12 Week Transformation
- Tired of clients/patients not taking action on the healthy lifestyle changes you know they need to make?
- Are they chronically overweight but you’ve given up on trying to get clients/patients to actually live healthier lives?
- Are they doing everything they can but still not losing the weight they need to?
We help you give your clients and patients the tools to transform their lifestyle to one that naturally promotes weight loss, improved overall health, and improved sleep and energy.
Based on the principles of Lifestyle Medicine.
We do that by transforming their lifestyle, physiology, and psychology in a sustainable way.
I’m Dr. Heather Hammerstedt, founder of Wholist. As an Emergency Physician and board certified in Lifestyle Medicine, I know how important lifestyle changes are for long lasting health improvements and preventing many chronic diseases, including the top killers in our society today.
But the challenge is getting our patients and clients to actually make the healthy changes they know they need to make. Or they are trying so hard yet are stuck with little to no results.
There’s a lot more to this than just eating less and moving more.
Both physiologically and psychologically.
We specialize in a 12 week process of sustained healthy lifestyle changes that are neither difficult to follow nor overly restrictive, while helping them resolve the psycho-emotional roadblocks that keep sabotaging them.
Our process looks at the whole person. It’s not just losing weight with a restrictive diet plan, but creating true behavior change and physiological shifts that support their health goals.
This includes improving sleep quality, stress management, emotional eating, addressing hormone dysregulation, and healthy movement they’ll actually do.
With sustaining their own healthy lifestyle changes, we’ve seen participants who’ve been better able to:
- Reduce A1C levels
- Reduce aches and pains from inflammation
- Feel more energetic and have better mood stability so they’re better able to implement and sustain healthy changes
- Improve chronic health conditions and risk factors
We’ve had hundreds go through Weight Wellness with sustained shifts in their lifestyle habits and healthy eating. [see their success stories here]
This isn’t a “lose weight fast” plan. It is a long term weight and health transformation.
All using real science, real whole foods, and effective behavior change techniques. While empowering them to personalize their lifestyle based on a better understanding of why they’re making each choice.
Participants are also supported with:
- Professional Wholist Health Coaches with medical backgrounds from doctors to nutritionists, with weekly live coaching sessions and access via chat and email anytime.
- Professional Mindset Coaches with deep professional experience in their fields, through live coaching sessions.
- Daily short audibles empowering them with a fuller understanding of their choices and how this approach works.
- Supporting research and educational materials around each topic in the program.
- Daily text messages delivering the program content and providing motivation.
- Lifetime access to program content in an online portal.
- YouAte app for quick food logging that is monitored by their Wholist Coach daily with supportive help to dial in what works for them.
- LivingPlateRx meal planning app and recipes.
- A community of support of both current and past participants.
- Private, HIPAA compliant coaching portal, including the ability to securely chat with their coach when they need it.
Partnering with Wholist
We provide multiple options for your clients/patients, and offer you options for how you share Weight Wellness with your clients/patients. Referral commissions also available.
Reach out and we’ll discuss the best plan to help you and your patients get the best results and serve your needs as a physician, coach, or business owner.
Schedule your professional partner call for 30 minutes or 60 minutes, whichever works best for your needs or availability.
I look forward to speaking with you and seeing how we can help!
Dr. Heather Hammerstedt